Do you need to hit a wider, more targeted audience on Spotify? Let’s explore how to do that and develop a plan of action. See it to believe it.
After your order, your song gets sent to professionals and they listen to it from start to finish. We’ll then give you a little bit of feedback on the song. And if it needs significant improvement, we won’t do the promotion. We’ll first give you helpful feedback so that you can improve and then submit to us later.
But if everything is good to go, then the song gets sent to our playlist curators. There’s hundreds of different curators within our network, and some curators have a several playlists. After the songs get sent to them, they’re listed by genre, so the playlist curator can listen to it based on what genre playlist they have. And then if they like the song, they can request it from us. We then cross check that request and make sure it’s a good fit for their list.
We will decide how many curators put your song on their list or how many it gets pitched to based on the service you choose. When working with us, it’s not based on playlist followers, it’s based on the activity of the list. We keep running tabs on all the lists in our networks. It’s a very bulky task for us, but we have a good system on the back-end for that to know which lists are doing well. We do analytics on all the lists to try and keep the campaigns running efficiently.
Last updated April 10, 2022
1. If our team does not believe the song(s) is a good fit for our network or that it needs significant improvement and the musical artist is not willing to make those changes, refunds are available and you will be notified via email within 3 business days.
2. You will be eligible for a full refund at any time within fourteen (14) working days beginning on the day after you receive confirmation of your cancellation of any Service and/or Subscription from Top Music Marketing Agency®. This is provided you have not used any of the Service(s) during this period and this is the first payment made as part of the subscription.
3. The fourteen (14) day refund policy outlined above is only applicable to the first payment made of your subscription or payment plan. Any payments made as part of your regular subscription fee or payment plan will not be applicable for a refund as part of the contract entered into under these Terms between you and Top Music Marketing Agency®.
4. Regardless of eligibility, all refunds must be requested made via a form which can be supplied to you by contacting email@example.com.
5. You are able to downgrade or cancel at any time. If you choose to downgrade from a paid subscription to a free subscription on the platform you’ll remain Premium until your next payment is due and a refund will not be applicable.
6. We reserve the right to refuse a full or partial refund if any items do not meet the above criteria.
7. If You opt into any service(s) which requires a deposit You acknowledge that the deposit put down for any service is non-refundable in all circumstances, including but not limited to if You decide You do not want or are no longer able to continue with any service they have purchased with Top Music Marketing Agency®. Upon receipt of the deposit, the customer agrees that the deposit funds held by Top Music Marketing Agency® are non-refundable, but can be allocated for other services should You no longer be able to continue with service the deposit was originally intended for.
Nowadays bookers look first at your streaming statistics before looking at your other profiles on social media. In short: Streaming platform presence is your must have key to success!
This service is not about selling streams but about promoting you and your music. We cannot tell how many streams you will receive since this can vary a lot. Seeing as this is organic promotion, people are free to engage with your track. Obviously, you will get higher engagement with high quality music and marketing strategy. However, these people are just like you. Whenever you first hear a song you like, you generally will save the song to your library or playlist. Most of the time you’re not going to follow an artist until you hear several songs you like from them. Same logic here!
We can do all genres!
If our team does not believe the song(s) is a good fit for our network or that it needs significant improvement and the musical artist is not willing to make those changes, refunds are available and you will be notified via email within 3 business days.
Refunds are not available in cases where the song gets adequate results, but there is confusion on the playlist titles your song was added to. The main metrics for success of a campaign on Spotify are streams and saves. We’ve done extensive research on playlists and placed songs in the best lists possible. This does not guarantee any number of saves for your song, but gives them the best chance possible of all playlisters who request your song for their list.
Your order will be responded to within 1 to 5 business days with details on the initial processing of the order. Most orders start to see results within 5 business days of purchase.
We provide a tracking link via email where you can see which playlist(s) your song is featured in.
Yes we do, but the song cannot contain explicit content in any language. Overall we only work with English music. If you submit a song in another language, we can’t guarantee it to be featured in playlists in the same language.
The Playlist Pitching service offers more playlists that your track will be pitched to, but no guarantees in time of being featured by a playlist or playlists. This can vary from a day to months in theory.
The Spotify Promotion has a guaranteed period of being promoted (and mostly is even longer) but a more narrow reach.