We’ve run millions of dollars in ads on Facebook, Instagram, Spotify and YouTube, and that amount of money going into it means we’ve tested many things. Even if you’ve run $500 or $5,000 in Facebook and Instagram ads, what we’ve found is that even if you have experience in it, it’s still useful to get the Ads management from professionals like us.
- Review your artist brand to make sure you’re a good fit for advertisements.
- Feedback that will either get you more content, or get some of the content removed.
- Free consultation.
- A few business days to get Ads campaign started.
- Ads campaign starts!
- After the campaign, another consultation analysing the results.
The first thing that happens is that we will review your artist brand to make sure you’re a good fit for advertisements. We will give you feedback that will either get you more content, or get some of the content removed so that we can effectively run ads to your Instagram, Facebook, Spotify, or Youtube.
Then, we will have the consultation with you to discover more about you and go through the set-up of the Ads campaign. It’s a 30 minutes long consultation to an hour, we will run through what your goals for the campaign are, where you’re trying to target, what exactly you’re trying to do so that we know exactly how to run the right ads for you.
After that, we connect our management account to your ads account, without any credentials required. It will take us a few business days to get the ads created so that we can start running them within your account. You will be able to see everything that’s going on and any data that’s collected.
Whenever you order the Ads management from us, it is based on 30 days of management time. At the end of that 30 days, you are free to reorder and have us continue to manage your ads. That just means helping them grow at an efficient rate.
After the initial 30 days, we will have another consultation to go over the results and help you understand them better. And then after that, you’re free to not order or you’re free to reorder.
Last updated April 10, 2022
1. If our team does not believe the song(s) is a good fit for our network or that it needs significant improvement and the musical artist is not willing to make those changes, refunds are available and you will be notified via email within 3 business days.
2. You will be eligible for a full refund at any time within fourteen (14) working days beginning on the day after you receive confirmation of your cancellation of any Service and/or Subscription from Top Music Marketing Agency®. This is provided you have not used any of the Service(s) during this period and this is the first payment made as part of the subscription.
3. The fourteen (14) day refund policy outlined above is only applicable to the first payment made of your subscription or payment plan. Any payments made as part of your regular subscription fee or payment plan will not be applicable for a refund as part of the contract entered into under these Terms between you and Top Music Marketing Agency®.
4. Regardless of eligibility, all refunds must be requested made via a form which can be supplied to you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You are able to downgrade or cancel at any time. If you choose to downgrade from a paid subscription to a free subscription on the platform you’ll remain Premium until your next payment is due and a refund will not be applicable.
6. We reserve the right to refuse a full or partial refund if any items do not meet the above criteria.
7. If You opt into any service(s) which requires a deposit You acknowledge that the deposit put down for any service is non-refundable in all circumstances, including but not limited to if You decide You do not want or are no longer able to continue with any service they have purchased with Top Music Marketing Agency®. Upon receipt of the deposit, the customer agrees that the deposit funds held by Top Music Marketing Agency® are non-refundable, but can be allocated for other services should You no longer be able to continue with service the deposit was originally intended for.
It is expected that you will gain new engagement from the promotion, but we cannot guarantee any set number of followers.
However, we can show you some examples of our work in the past in the previous campaigns section above and do our best to get similar results for you!
We can do all genres!
After you checkout for Meta ads management you’ll receive an email with a link to sign up for a 30-minute consultation.
There we will discuss the goals of the campaign & do an audit of your profile(s).
We will then pick from existing videos you have and do editing & optimising of the content to ensure we give the ads the best chance of succeeding.
If we don’t feel any existing content would be best for ads, we will suggest some simple videos you can record within 1 to 2 days, then choose from the new content to make ads with.
We begin your order within 2 business days of receiving all pertinent information and materials for the ads. Ads are typically approved by Facebook & IG within 24 hours of submitting.
As long as the monthly price is paid, we will continue to manage the ads. Payment is promptly due every 30 days for continuous management. Once a payment is missed we will offer the management spot to an artist on the waiting list since our management spots may be full for the month.
No, but you do need to have an ads account active so that we can request access as advertisers. You will have the freedom to disconnect after your campaign is over.
Yes you may, but the song(s) cannot contain explicit content in any language.
You are free to do this; however, there will be no partial refunds or full refunds on orders. Much like those with a weak stomach for investing in the stock market, FB & IG Ads sometimes take time to mature and gather results. This is why our pricing is monthly: to allow enough time to attribute conversions toward the proper campaigns. You are free to disconnect after your monthly allotment at the interval of every 30 days.