It takes time to entice readers to listen to your music. We’ve been doing it for years, with a team of professional writers and a network of hundreds of music websites of all genre, your press release is going to be mind-blowing.
The perfect blend of critique and promotion, our writing and publications have become the most popular and powerful service that we offer. Available in three distinct lengths, our articles fit every genre and every format, whether it be a single, EP, or full-length album. Whatever your style or sound, we’ll be able to give an unbiased, insightful and entertaining publication of your work that will be proudly published on the most targeted websites we have in our network.
Along with the published article, the feature will also include the release’s cover art, all your social media and purchase links, and a stream of the release. You’ll also receive your own copy of the piece for your own records that you can use in any way you like.
Along with all the above features, we’ll also happily promote the publication on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
Last updated April 10, 2022
1. If our team does not believe the song(s) is a good fit for our network or that it needs significant improvement and the musical artist is not willing to make those changes, refunds are available and you will be notified via email within 3 business days.
2. You will be eligible for a full refund at any time within fourteen (14) working days beginning on the day after you receive confirmation of your cancellation of any Service and/or Subscription from Top Music Marketing Agency®. This is provided you have not used any of the Service(s) during this period and this is the first payment made as part of the subscription.
3. The fourteen (14) day refund policy outlined above is only applicable to the first payment made of your subscription or payment plan. Any payments made as part of your regular subscription fee or payment plan will not be applicable for a refund as part of the contract entered into under these Terms between you and Top Music Marketing Agency®.
4. Regardless of eligibility, all refunds must be requested made via a form which can be supplied to you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You are able to downgrade or cancel at any time. If you choose to downgrade from a paid subscription to a free subscription on the platform you’ll remain Premium until your next payment is due and a refund will not be applicable.
6. We reserve the right to refuse a full or partial refund if any items do not meet the above criteria.
7. If You opt into any service(s) which requires a deposit You acknowledge that the deposit put down for any service is non-refundable in all circumstances, including but not limited to if You decide You do not want or are no longer able to continue with any service they have purchased with Top Music Marketing Agency®. Upon receipt of the deposit, the customer agrees that the deposit funds held by Top Music Marketing Agency® are non-refundable, but can be allocated for other services should You no longer be able to continue with service the deposit was originally intended for.
All works are sent to our network of news websites. Website editors are going to decide whether they want to publish your article or not. This is mainly based on your music genre. We guarantee the number of websites publishing the article(s) to be the number of press releases chosen.
Yes! We have professional writers working at TMMA and a huge network of PR websites.
Yes! There is an optional description box where you add any requirements for the press release.
We always try to shine a positive light on the music we’re sent, but that doesn’t mean we’ll gloss over notable flaws. Our articles are balanced, honest critiques, not biased celebrations or fluff pieces, and as such we write accordingly.
If you’re not happy with a piece, just tell us and we can revisit and revise it. We will always maintain our integrity as writers and music professionals but are always open to admitting when we’re wrong.
We can do all genres!
Yes we do, but the song cannot contain explicit content in any language.
Once an order has been delivered, we generally don’t offer refunds on the basis of minor issues like being unhappy with a given score, etc. However, in rare cases, if no amicable outcome can be achieved, we do offer cancellations, but maintain the right to keep the article published on our websites.