Apple Music Promotion
Are you trying to promote your song on song on Apple Music professionally and efficiently in a transparent way?
After your order, your song gets sent to professionals and they listen to it from start to finish. We’ll then give you a little bit of feedback on the song. The next thing that happens is that we will form the Apple Music campaign within Facebook Ads.
We’ve run millions of dollars in ads on Facebook, Instagram, Spotify and YouTube, and that amount of money going into it means we’ve tested many things. Even if you’ve run $500 or $5,000 in Facebook and Instagram ads, what we’ve found is that even if you have experience in it, it’s still useful to get the Ads management from professionals like us to promote your song on Apple Music.
- Review your song to make sure it is a good fit for advertisements.
- Feedback that will either get you more content, or get some of the content removed.
- A few business days to get Ads campaign started.
- Ads campaign starts!
- After the campaign, optional consultation analysing the results.
The first thing that happens is that we will review your song to make sure it is a good fit for advertisements. We will give you feedback that will either get you more content, or get some of the content removed so that we can effectively run ads to your Facebook and Instagram.
After that, it will take us a few business days to get the ads created so that we can start running them within your account. You will be able to see everything that’s going on and any data that’s collected.
After the promotion, we will have an optional consultation to go over the results and help you understand them better. And then after that, you’re free to not order or you’re free to reorder.
Last updated April 10, 2022
1. If our team does not believe the song(s) is a good fit for our network or that it needs significant improvement and the musical artist is not willing to make those changes, refunds are available and you will be notified via email within 3 business days.
2. You will be eligible for a full refund at any time within fourteen (14) working days beginning on the day after you receive confirmation of your cancellation of any Service and/or Subscription from Top Music Marketing Agency®. This is provided you have not used any of the Service(s) during this period and this is the first payment made as part of the subscription.
3. The fourteen (14) day refund policy outlined above is only applicable to the first payment made of your subscription or payment plan. Any payments made as part of your regular subscription fee or payment plan will not be applicable for a refund as part of the contract entered into under these Terms between you and Top Music Marketing Agency®.
4. Regardless of eligibility, all refunds must be requested made via a form which can be supplied to you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You are able to downgrade or cancel at any time. If you choose to downgrade from a paid subscription to a free subscription on the platform you’ll remain Premium until your next payment is due and a refund will not be applicable.
6. We reserve the right to refuse a full or partial refund if any items do not meet the above criteria.
7. If You opt into any service(s) which requires a deposit You acknowledge that the deposit put down for any service is non-refundable in all circumstances, including but not limited to if You decide You do not want or are no longer able to continue with any service they have purchased with Top Music Marketing Agency®. Upon receipt of the deposit, the customer agrees that the deposit funds held by Top Music Marketing Agency® are non-refundable, but can be allocated for other services should You no longer be able to continue with service the deposit was originally intended for.
This service is not about selling streams but about promoting you and your music. We cannot tell how many streams you will receive since this can vary a lot. Seeing as this is organic promotion, people are free to engage with your track. Obviously, you will get higher engagement with high quality music and marketing strategy. However, these people are just like you. Whenever you first hear a song you like, you generally will save the song to your library or playlist. Most of the time you’re not going to follow an artist until you hear several songs you like from them. Same logic here!
- Apple social streaming listing blogs
- Email marketing campaigns
- Guest posting
- GEO Apple Audience targeting
We can do all genres!
If our team does not believe the song(s) is a good fit for our network or that it needs significant improvement and the musical artist is not willing to make those changes, refunds are available and you will be notified via email within 3 business days.
Refunds are not available in cases where the song gets adequate results, but there is confusion on the playlist titles your song was added to. The main metrics for success of a campaign on Apple Music are streams and saves. We’ve done extensive research on playlists and placed songs in the best lists possible. This does not guarantee any number of saves for your song, but gives them the best chance possible of all playlisters who request your song for their list.
Your order will be responded to within 1 to 5 business days with details on the initial processing of the order. Most orders start to see results within 5 business days of purchase.
Yes we do, but the song cannot contain explicit content in any language.